Thursday, 18 August 2011

Don't drink the T

Today, instead of writing more parts for my Oblivion LP me & my friend Rachel decided to record a podcast- one we've been planning for quite some time. It covers all the important issues, you know- the name of Albert Wesker's cat, the difference between a janitors penis collection and broom collection- all the important stuff.

It does have some kind of structure, but that's a super secret and you'll have to listen to find out!

Hope you guys enjoy, here it is.


Don't drink the T by CombatCow

2 comments:

  1. "The main problem... with Resident Evil... is the Rachel can't stop laughing about it."

    "Basketball zombies... that I'm not a big fan of..."

    "Who should've even been born to create this stuff?"

    She's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had no idea anyone ever lurked around this blog, let alone posts as old as this. Thanks for the comment, if you've been checking regularly you may of noticed that this blog as become more of a side project to make way to backseatgaamingTV, you should check that out. As old as the original post is is around the time I listened to the podcast last, I'm glad someone still is- thanks again.

    ReplyDelete