Saturday, 6 August 2011

Schedule

I've been talking with a friend of mine today, and she's into being a guest blogger for me now & again. We sat around today chatting about possible ideas for the blog and it's made me consider creating a bit more of a solid schedule. So far I've got 3 projects in mind, two of them we've seen a little of. The first would be the written LP I'm doing of oblivion, in it's current state I'm not 100% happy with it. I haven't quite got my writing style down and it tends to be a bit long in places, hopefully over time I'll perfect my art. Next up on my written LP list is most likely going to be Alan Wake, a game I quite enjoyed- but haven't met many people that agreed with me.

I've also got the "Game nights" series that I've got a video for. It was more of a test than anything else. I was, however, pleasantly surprised about how it turned out. I've not that much experience in creating videos, later installments should be on the way soon.

Next up is more or less of a mix of my other two projects. I'll be doing a LP of a single player game, I'm thinking the original Paper Mario and commenting on the games with a few friends, hopefully ones that haven't played the game before. This series, when it starts, will be a lot more organised than the "Game night" segments, for example- we'll be talking about the game and not the difference between terrorists and freedom fighters.

Also, I've created a gmail for any questions, requests or love letters. You'll see it floating above the most recent post.

No comments:

Post a Comment