As you may of noticed, the blog has changed a little, the header has changed- I removed the stock ass photo of a controller and embiggened the Joypad Athletics logo. My YouTube channel also managed to swing it so it could have a nice button too. I've also linked to my twitter, so you can hear my inane thoughts whenever I have them. I've also added some scripts to my template to make the blog a little bit easier to navigate- the blog archive is now collapsed by default & the blog also has infinite scroll, akin to how Facebook or the Reddit Enhancement Suite works. To the right there's also some info about various streamers I'm affiliated with, and my own stream (not yet up & running) I've felt that these small, albeit important changes have been a long time coming. I hope it makes the blog feel a little bit easier to use.
In other news (those of you that've seen my fancy new twitter widget may know this so bare with me) my right mouse button has entirely stopped working. My current one click mouse was a hand me down from a friend that had bought a new one, and I received that gift about 5-6ish years ago. I'm surprised its survived this long. Alas, a new one is on its way so I've had to spend my spare time catching up with Spider-Man (dear God FUCK brand new day) & playing console games. Sadly, for the time being I've become a filthy console peasant. I bought a couple of cheap games for my 360- whilst you can still buy pre-owned games without being scanned into the matrix, or being peeped on by the kinect 2 or whatever. I got hold of Hitman Absolution, that I've yet to play & Mirrors edge. Mirrors edge is an interesting game, in that it has that special ability to make me refuse to admit something was my fault & blame it entirely on the game. Despite that though, it's fun- i'd of been pissed if I paid £40 for it, but it's fun. I'll talk about both these games in their own posts when I've completed/smashed the shit out of them.
Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment