Tuesday, 11 June 2013

So yeah, E3 happened.

I didn't watch E3 this year, or the past two years. I've lost interest in watching a 5 billion hour advert. However I have been unable to avoid all of the news from E3 thanks to about 3 different YouTubers I'm subscribed to have reposted the same videos. I don't think anyone was surprised that the PS4 seemed to be a better deal than the Xbone- that's really not some kind of shocking revelation. The Xbone has all this stupid DRM and pseudo always online, you can't lend your games more than once yada yada. Whereas the PS4, has none of that. Simple really. It also included your usual suspects in terms of sequels, Halo 5: Killing more bad aliens and all that great stuff I'm sure no one is bored of yet. However, Mirrors Edge 2 & Kingdom hearts 3 were confirmed that was a little bit of a shock to be sure.

In other news, my new mouse doesn't like my PC and whilst all the new shiny buttons work- the pointer refuses to do anything like some prankster stuck some clear tape on the bottom. I checked, they didn't. Good thing I bought Skyrim legendary edition then I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment