So, in summary Dragon Age is a game I both love & hate (hence the title) I love the fantasy setting, I hate how the graphics present it. I love the characters, but hate how any non party member feels lackluster. I love the story and the journey it takes you on- but I fucking HATE the gameplay. It's a mixed bag I suppose, but I can't stop myself from falling in love with it- despite its flaws. I'm often wishy washy on the games I feel like LPing- but I don't think that this game is on that list. I felt that I've said pretty much all I have to say about DA. That being said, I often find myself with more to say when I talk about it when I'm with someone else. So perhaps that's an idea for the future.
Anyway, that's all my musings condensed in the most coherent way I can think of.
No comments:
Post a Comment