Thursday, 1 October 2015

I cannae think I can do it captain

About an hour ago, I watched an episode of the unreleased mass effect video series I made. Upon reflection, I thought it was pretty good. The video & audio quality we're actually spot on this time round. It was post commentary so I knew what I wanted to say about everything, and I didn't have any awkward pauses. I then tried to record a second episode, and the magic was seemingly gone.

Maybe I was tired, or lucky the first time or perhaps and I think this is most likely - the part of the game I was playing was boring as fuck.

I want to talk about the game, but I don't want to write about the game. Doing an LP of a game I've played to death is really fucking difficult on my own. The only real thing you can talk about is the story, or the content of the lore.

I may consider trying something a little bit different with Mass effect, but for now I think I'll play some SOMA and do livecom. See how I feel about that. I miss making videos, I think. WHO KNOWS MAYBE IT'LL EVEN GET FINISHED LIKE WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment