Friday, 5 September 2014
Let's Play: Resident Evil 4 Part 1 - PARKING TICKETS
Boo! Back again, with Devyn to boot. Another video, with a new set-up. Trying out a new microphone, I've been using my headset mic up until now. However, I've recently bought the Blue Yeti USB mic so I can record with a little more confidence that it won't sound like death. Still, we have some kinks to work out and neither of us have been behind a mic for a long time. The session was absolutely great fun, and we both had a brilliant time recording the couple of episodes we did tonight. Hopefully that translates across if you decide to have a little watch, everything we're both doing from the audio set up to editing the videos is self taught, it's going to be an interesting learning process to be sure- I'm happy to say that we made this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment