I have an absolute plethora of stuff that I'd like to talk about, since my last post lots of nonsense has happened - in terms of video game related things I would like to talk about. It would be the hugest wall of text you'd ever of seen if I attempted to talk about it at all, and I don't think I could stay focused enough to allocate every little thing x amount of words. So, instead what I'll do is bullet point everything, at the time of writing I'd like to dedicate its own post to and try to get through that in the next few months or so. As always though, promise nothing, deliver less.
- Status of the constant abandoning of YouTube series I keep trying to start up.
- Silent Hill 2
- Dark Souls 2: SOTFS
- Bloodbourne
- Mad max
- The Witcher 3
- MGSV: TPP
- Fallout 4 or how I learned to love Todd Howard
- The inevitable heat death of the universe, and how it renders all human endeavor ultimately pointless.
- Heroes of the storm Vs League of Legends.
- The difficulty of getting into Hearthstone as a new player
Please keep in mind that these are in no particular order, but I've already started work on the Silent hill 2 post (it's not a long one) so it's likely we'll be seeing that soon™.
No comments:
Post a Comment