Monday, 22 July 2013

It's been a while!

Christ, I have no idea how many times I've started a post with saying something along the lines of "Sorry, I haven't X in an X"

Truth be told, I've thought about posting a lot- but I haven't had anything to post about. I've bought nothing new, and all the game related news you guys might be after isn't going to be here first. So, I'll share what little news I do have. I've been getting into playing League Of Legends quite a lot recently, more serious than I ever used to. We've got a ranked team going on, and we've only got one slot less to fill. We're holding "tryouts" as it were, meeting lots of new interesting people every day- it's pretty fucking cool to me.

I'm also going to brag about naming the team: "Nuggets In Paris"

So yeah, I've got that going for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment