Hey everybody, at the time of writing this I'm just rendering the first part of my "The Walking Dead" LP, I've sort of winged the editing, I'm fairly new to it- so it might not work as planned, but I've got my fingers crossed. I've wanted to do a solo video LP for a very long time, but had always thought I wouldn't be the most interesting person to listen to- but after my time with Backseat GamingTV- I feel like I can manage a solo LP series, under the guise of Joypad Athletics. I won't be updating this series with any where near the punctuality of BSGTV- but if the first part comes out how I hoped it would, then I will certainly update it. At the time of writing this I've just bought episode two of the 5 part series, and I'm really enjoying the game. I wouldn't want to spoil any of the details, hopefully my LP will help you understand them! I'm not sure if I'll write a separate post for the video- if and when it's done- I may just add it in with once of those fancy bold EDIT:'s I've a little semi-important blog information I want to sort of ramble about, it'll be after the break. Thanks for reading.
EDIT: added the video, hope you guys enjoy it!
The main chuck of the news is above this jump, here I just want to talk about my intention with this blog. As things stand, I've not really the time to make this a full time thing- I would love to, and if the chance ever arose I would certainly take full advantage of it. But for the time being, this blog should be considered as a second priority to BSGTV, I know that Devyn also plans to have a YouTube channel of his own, and I will be taking part in that too. So any updates about any future non-BSGTV related videos, or events that I'll be a part of will pretty much be posted here, or at least linked to. That's all I can really think of for now, thanks you very much for reading- if even one person likes my style of LPing, BSGTV or any media myself and my friends put it then that's fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment