Tuesday, 17 July 2012
It's a learning process redux
Hey guys, currently I've recorded 3 episodes of my LP and whilst I'm enjoying the game and I'm finding doing an LP a lot of fun, my editing skills are- well, not really skills at all. I'm trying to teach myself how to use my software and it's resulted in my ballsing up, only in one particular area though- the resolution. I've got a pretty small monitor, in ye olde resolution of 1024x768- it's a pain in the ass. I've been rendering all over the place to find the right size, and I just couldn't do it. Alas, I resigned to ask the guy behind the editing at BSGTV- Rick- and he quickly helped me come up with the best possible solution, until I can get a wide screen monitor that is. There will be a new video in the week sometime (who expected me to be organised, honestly?) but I'm afraid that the resolution and quality of the recordings won't be as I had hoped- but episode 4 will be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment