Saturday, 14 April 2012

Sorry about that, again.

Remember that one time where I said I was going to try and produce more content, once I had etc etc? Yeah well, that didn't exactly pan out as I hoped. However, by no means does that imply that I'm finished, just leaving my blog to gather dust, if anyone is out there that still reads it. It's not going to help anyone to go into the reasons I neglected it, but I can say this- I've streamlined my ideas- trying to keep to one medium in particular, writing. At least, for Joypad Athletics. I've started a Youtube Channel- Backseat GamingTV- with 3 friends, 2 of them, you may remember from my first videos "Game nights" a third friend of mine, Jordan will also be joining us. At the time of writing we've roughly 11 videos uploaded to Youtube, with only one made public.

I'll be posting links to the Facebook etc somewhere on the website, I don't want to go into depth about what we're planning on doing- you can find all that here.

Almost forgot to post the actual link to our first video, enjoy!

I also don't really want to go into that much detail about what I'm planning to do with this blog, in case I don't update it as much as I'd like to- with the backseat gaming workload and other things that demand my attention. Thanks for reading guys, hopefully I'll speak to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment